” The world is full of beautiful things, just like you. “
Hello hello everybody!
Today I will be talking about a very common skin type- Oily.
More often than not, people with an Oily skin texture face problems of pimples, greasiness and blemishes.
My objective today is to help you guys take better care of your skin and feel good to have it. As researchers have found, people are born with their skin types, so there’s nothing you can do about that. What you can do, however, is maintain your skin in a better way to look fabulous! ❤
So, here’s bringing you the DO’s and DON’Ts to fight that oily skin.
- Use the right skin cleanser. Cleansers that contain salicylic acid are the best!
- Use oil-free foundations. To avoid creating more of shine and potentially clogging pores, making sure that your foundation is oil-free is a must.
- Use Blotting paper. Washing your face can be difficult, especially when you’re working. Blotting paper comes really handy then!
- Keep makeup brushes clean. You must keep your makeup brushes and sponges clean ALWAYS. Dirty ones will only make your oily skin worse & can cause zits.
- Wash your face and hair regularly. If you have oily skin, it is more likely that you’d have an oily scalp too. Your hair constantly touches your face, making it more oily. So ensure that you wash your hair as regularly as possible!
- Don’t pick your face. Each one of us has the urge to pick that pimple out of our face. It is actually a very wrong practice. Picking our face makes the skin get worse.
- Don’t overwash your face. Having an oily skin isn’t a hygiene problem. You must wash your face, but not more than twice or thrice a day. Use a blotting paper instead.
- Don’t moisturize. Use a gel or a serum with anti-aging properties instead.
Thankyou so much for reading and your continued support! x
Make sure you follow me and let me know if you have any queries or suggestions, or just drop in for a chat 🙂
Have a lovely day, and remember that you’re beautiful ❤
Happy Creepervity! ❤
Facebook: Creeper Creativity