I haven’t posted anything in 20 days and it makes me incredibly guilty. 😦 As I mentioned in my last post, I got into a university and it’s been an incredible journey till now! That also means I would have to maintain a fine balance between writing and my daily routine. Hmm.. Nonetheless, I missed blogging so much! ❤
Anyway, welcome backk! ❤
I’m here today with a DIY for you and as always, it’s going to be something which anybody can easily do. :”)
If you have friends who have broken keyboards or some of them in your store rooms, it’s time to not let them go to the trash and make these amazing things with them. Take a look! 😍
1. Keyboard Box!
2. Make your notebook cooler and unique!
3. Simple and so so pretty! ❤
4. A good way to bookmark pages.
5. A geeky ring to gift to your geek partners.
6. Pens are used to form letters. Here’s a pen stand made by letters.
7. What a cute thing to gift somebody! 🙂
8. When you have no picture to fill, fill it with letters ❤
9. Perk up your Refrigerator with these Fridge Magnets.
10. Simple and Unique!
I hope these DIYs inspire you to try them cause they surely inspired me a lot! Thank you so much for all your support. If you need any sort of help/advice for these, be sure to contact me. I’d love to hear from you 🙂
Follow for more ❤
Happy Keypervity! ❤
Facebook: Creeper Creativity