Halloweens is totally incomplete without candies to trick or treat to. The credit of this recipe goes to Baker Mama. Her website and her work is amazing to the core and you need to check it out if you love to bake or love watching beautiful baked products (like me). ❤
This candy recipe that I’m gonna share with you today is not a baking one. Rather, it requires refrigeration and is super easy to make. Also, this recipe is not totally adapted. I’ve altered it in my way and anyone who wishes to make these may alter it too.
I could not have made a more impressive candy on my first attempt and it was so delicious! ❤
Things you’ll need
- Some salty biscuits.
- Peanut Butter (1 bowl).
- Roasted Peanuts (a handful).
- Creamy chocolate (1 bar).
Here’s how to go about it
1. Make a layer of salty biscuits on a tray.
2. Melt Peanut Butter for 30 seconds in the microwave, until of drizzling consistency.
3. Using a spatula, spread the Peanut butter evenly on the biscuits. Make a thick layer.
4. Split the peanuts into halves and sprinkle it all over the Peanut Butter layer evenly. Make sure they settle down firmly, as they may become out of place in the later steps.
5. Sprinkle another think layer of peanut butter over the peanuts. These bars are nothing if not Peanut-y. 🙂
6. Put the tray in the freezer for 30 minutes.
7. While it’s refrigerating, melt your bars of creamy chocolate. I did so in a bowl, over a pan of boiling water. You may even microwave it.
8. After the 30 minutes are over, take the biscuits out and cut them into thin bar-like pieces.
9. Dip each bar into the melted chocolate, making sure that the peanuts stick in place.
10. Line the bars on the tray again and refrigerate for another hour.
And your candy bars are ready to be eaten!
I had so much fun making these! Please let me know if you make these, I’d love to see your innovations to this recipe.
Thanks so much for your continued support ❤
Also, did you guys notice I’ve got a new logo? Let me know how it looks 🙂
Make sure you follow for more.
A very Happy Halloween and
Happy Creepervity! ❤
Facebook: Creeper Creativity