The ultimate countdown of Christmas has begun and I couldn’t have been more excited! It’s the time of the year that I’ve been waiting for since months. And now that it’s finally here I’d like to welcome you to the first post and the very first 5 Days of Creepervity!
Through this post I’d be giving you a few DIY ideas about how you can create your own Christmas Tree ornaments.
1. Pasta Garland. Super cheap and super pretty!
2. A very elegant way to decorate your Christmas candles.
3. My favorite one! A twist to the traditional scrabble.
4. Sequins Christmas Baubles.
5. Sending good wishes, the natural way.
6. Snowball baubles.
I really hope you enjoyed reading this post and it was helpful to you. Please subscribe if you did and don’t forget to follow me on other social media platforms as well! Don’t forget to tweet me pictures of the ones that you try making.
Thankyou so much for your continued support! Keep yourselves tuned for the next post tomorrow! ❤
Happy Creepervity! ❤
Facebook: Creeper Creativity